1SK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1SK

One Shot Kill

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1SK def by Malice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuie
Admin
Admin
Chuie

1SK def by Malice Empty
PostSubject: 1SK def by Malice   1SK def by Malice Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2008, 4:46 pm

Okay guys here are the stats: K (kills) D (deaths) R (ratio)

Player: K: D: R:
Tiger 215 179 1.2

Dire 172 251 0.68

Chuie 190 246 0.77

TC 211 261 0.80

Blah 110 227 0.48

Ceena 237 264 0.89
Back to top Go down
diresim
Admin
Admin

1SK def by Malice Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1SK def by Malice   1SK def by Malice Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2008, 2:36 am

Nice Chuiee. You are the man.

Maybe you're right Tiger, about k/d not being a good representation of player output in domination. I felt I played really well last night, because there were so many times I killed myself so I could kill the opposition player trying to take the territory. But there's no way to measure that I guess. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://oneshotkill.forumotion.com
Tigeran
1SK Elite
1SK Elite

1SK def by Malice Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1SK def by Malice   1SK def by Malice Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2008, 6:18 am

Exactly, whoever put me as MVP on aussiexbox sucks!

Domination is all about the points, and i wouldn't have been top
Back to top Go down
Chuie
Admin
Admin
Chuie

1SK def by Malice Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1SK def by Malice   1SK def by Malice Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2008, 5:35 am

I did, you had the best ratio. you had alot of kills which would have made us either get the territory or stop them, you did play well i thought.

How does one be the best f they are getting like 1 kill 20 deaths but take all the spots. I don't think that would show the best player either.
Back to top Go down
diresim
Admin
Admin

1SK def by Malice Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1SK def by Malice   1SK def by Malice Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2008, 2:28 pm

Chuie wrote:
I did, you had the best ratio. you had alot of kills which would have made us either get the territory or stop them, you did play well i thought.

How does one be the best f they are getting like 1 kill 20 deaths but take all the spots. I don't think that would show the best player either.

Yeah I thought you were the best on Crash and Downpour Tiger, dunno bout the other maps.

I was thinking, after we play our next dom match, I reckon we should challenge them again, and this time play by the rules. So no time limit, team kills on (that will really fuck em up). Thirdly I reckon we need to use smoke, smoke, and more smoke. Also, I think we need to practice stuff in normal games. So if we play downpour, let the opposition take B and C, then practise getting out of that situation with a concentrated push, not just by playing on our own.
Back to top Go down
https://oneshotkill.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

1SK def by Malice Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1SK def by Malice   1SK def by Malice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1SK def by Malice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1SK :: 1SK Lounge :: Game Stats-
Jump to: